Covid-19 Safety SOP’s
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are to be followed by all exhibitors, Visitors & Service Providers.
- As per the notification issued by the Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India following Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Visitors/Delegates/Exhibitors to be allowed entry only if using face cover/masks. The face cover/mask has to be worn by all, at all times, while in public places.
- The Visitors/Delegates/Exhibitors must ensure that they maintain a sufficient distance (of about two yards) from other persons at all times. Proper physical distancing shall be maintained while exiting the premises too.
- The number of visitors/delegates inside the event venue shall be restricted following the order issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs from time to time.
- Seating arrangement in the exhibition halls, food courts, meetings, etc. to be made in such a way that adequate physical distancing of 6 feet is maintained
- In case a person falls sick having fever, body ache, sore throat etc., he must report to the help desk immediately.
- Visitors/Delegates/Exhibitors should adhere to all the guidelines prescribed by the Trade Exhibition Organizer.